Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sigmund's issues.

The Hermes Rocket won't accept paper. I'm not really sure what's wrong with it, if there's a certain lever I'm missing or if it's blocked somehow, but for the life of me I can't get it to take paper. After struggling with it for a while, I got it to take one sheet at an angle, and when I typed a line and hit the return lever, it wouldn't go up by itself...I had to pull the paper up myself. It's weird, and reading the manual didn't enlighten me any. So I'll probably tinker with it some more and see if I can get it to work somehow...very strange.

1 comment:

  1. Just after posting this, I took the typewriter out of its case and gave it a try...it worked right away. I kept taking the paper out and reinserting it and it worked every time. It's just a weird machine.

    ReplyDelete