Saturday, July 20, 2013

Typewriters on the March

The Deep East Texas Broken Typewriter Collection is on the move, and you are there! Or rather, I'm there. You're where you are, probably having a mint julep in the shade while being fanned by your manservant.





The new apartment offers more space, more room for typewriter experimentation, and more light for taking sexy photos. I'll be moving the rest of my stuff over tomorrow, and in a few days I'll be back to updating this blog on a semi-regular basis.

5 comments:

  1. I love that the typewriters were the first car load you took with you. Living the dream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Priorities, you know. I figured if the place is haunted, the ghosts might get a kick out of them.

      Delete
  2. May you enjoy your new space and flil it with the happy sound of typing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweeeeet. I hate to think what my collection is going to look like when it comes time to move.

    ReplyDelete