Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thirty-Two Deep

I live in a desperate situation. In my single room, I am surrounded by everything I own, and that includes thirty-two typewriters. I won't lie to you: two more are on the way. But that's it for now. There simply isn't time, money, or space for more, when you take into account my laptop and other possessions. That being said, it's been quite a while since I made an accounting of all my children. There are some that have been well-documented here, but some have not been mentioned. Over the next few days/weeks I'll be taking some fresh pictures and type samples and posting them here. I must tell you that I haven't named any of them in quite a while, though. Sheer numbers have cut into personalization, it seems.


Largely non-functional 1950s Smith-Corona Secretarial 88. More about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment